Thursday, July 4, 2019

MTG Peasant Rules I Use

Peasant may attract MTG  geeks and nerds that are looking for something different to pass time.


Like the name sounds, Peasant is a slight upgrade from Pauper.


The most important difference is that 5 cards may be selected as true uncommons, meaning that
they don’t have a common rarity in common.


To my knowledge, Peasant is not sanctioned. I’m just writing about rule suggestions.


The format uses 60 cards.

Players start with 20 life.


Figure out a way to choose who goes first.


Up to 60 basic lands can be used.


 If you want to use a sideboard, why not? Peasant just for fun, but this doesn’t include more
than the 5 true uncommons.

Up to 4 card duplicates may be used, also meaning that 4 of the 5 true uncommons may be
the same.

Follow the Banned listing for Pauper, aside fom what I wrote above about the 5 true uncommons.

So far as I know, all the rules are similar for the same for a Pauper deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment